How to rename a keystore entry
To rename a keystore entry:
- Right-click on the keystore entry in the keystore entries
table. Select the Rename item from the resultant pop-up
- The New Entry Alias dialog will appear.
- Enter the new alias into the dialog and acknowledge it by pressing
the OK button.
- If the current keystore type is not PKCS #12, the entry is of
type Key Pair and you have yet to supply the password for the
- The Key Pair Entry Password dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the Key Pair entry's password and press the OK
- The entry will be renamed in the keystore entries table.