How to generate a CSR for a keystore key pair entry
To generate a CSR for a keystore key pair entry:
- Right-click on the key pair keystore entry in the keystore
entries table. Select the Generate CSR item from
the resultant pop-up menu.
- If the current keystore type is not PKCS #12 and you have
yet to supply the password for the entry:
- The Key Pair Entry Password dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the key pair entry's password and press the OK
- The Generate CSR dialog is displayed. Select the
folder to generate the CSR in.
- Type the filename into the File Name text box.
- Click on the Generate button.