How to examine an SSL/TLS connection
To examine an SSL/TLS connection:
- From the Examine menu, choose Examine SSL/TLS
- The Examine SSL/TLS Connection dialog will appear.
- Enter the host name or IP address for the connection to be
examined, for example
- Enter the port number for the connection to be examined, for example
443 for HTTPS.
- Click on the Examine button.
- The Certificate Details for SSL/TLS Connection dialog will appear.
- After viewing the details acknowledge the dialog by pressing the
Shortcut key: Ctrl-I.